Nichole answers members questions on who pays, introducing new partners, dealing with anxiety and dating whilst divorcing
1. My STBX moved in with his GF of 3 months. We’ve been separated for 4 months. So our three kids will be staying there with him every other weekend. Is there anything I can do to stop this? It seems so soon.
2. I’m thinking of taking my ex back even though he’s the worst thing for me. I literally break down so bad when my son leaves I can’t stop crying it is too much for me to be away from my son. Do I sacrifice myself and be with his Dad to have him in my life?
3. I am currently separated but we are trying to work on things and are going to counselling. I go back and forth about what I want/and neither option seems appealing: Option 1 stay together. This option keeps the family together but I’m afraid he is not going to change. I’m afraid we are going to continue to fight and I will never get past my hurt or resentment from the past Option 2 get divorced. I cannot even let my mind think about not having my kids every day. How do I cope with co-parenting?
4. I need a little advice as my wife left me and our 13yr old daughter in our home. Now my wife is demanding house sold etc. We’ve only lived here for 4 months and I think more disruption will have a really bad impact on our daughter. What are my options?
5. My STBX husband has cheated on me and wants me to pay half of the divorce what can I do?
6. I hate feeling hated/ disliked. I'm a people pleaser, so this entire process is messing with my anxiety and depression. How can I feel better
7. When going through a separation, do you date? Or should you wait to be divorced first?
One month free!
Support someone you love at this time in the best way possible.
Creating the right parenting plan is essential for your success as a blended family, here are my tips and a template for you to use.
Introducing a new partner to a co-parenting dynamic is not easy, learn how to do it successfully for all involved.